Shawnee Christian Church is an Independent New Testament Congregation in the historic Stone-Campbell-Scott tradition.
Shawnee Christian Church is a body of believers who wish to serve God as He described in His scripture.
We believe the entire Bible, but recognize that God has provided a model for Christianity in the New Testament. In our effort to pattern ourselves after that model, we strive to follow God without adding or removing anything from the words He has provided. Our members seek to share the salvation we have found in Jesus Christ, and, to help each other grow spiritually. Learn more about Shawnee Christian Church and the Restoration Movement.
First Time Visitors
What to Expect when Attending Our Church:
If you are visiting for the first time you can expect the following:
- To meet a very friendly group of people who will welcome you into our services.
- A mix of traditional hymns and modern worship songs designed to glorify God.
- A Bible based sermon preached directly from scripture.
- The Lord’s Supper (Communion) served each Sunday following the pattern of the early church.
- Casual dress. The congregation typically wears everything from suits to blue jeans.
- People who are willing to answer any questions you may have about God, scripture or Shawnee Christian Church.
- An invitation to join us again!
We hope you enjoy your visit!